Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ya Wild Kingdom

Join us now for a rare look inside the mysterious world of the always exotic and sometimes dangerous YaYa. Mama Mama looks on as the sister Yaya’s take part in a mysterious game. Notice the smaller but more aggressive Ya as she pummels her helpless sister.

Sensing the upper hand the aggressor gives a growl of victory.

With a sudden rush of adrenaline the underdog composes herself and rallies.


Giving her own much louder cry, she catches her sister off guard.

The game complete, the sisters grow tired, the embracing begins.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ha, ha, ha! Those pics are hilarious...despite the fact that I look a bit heavy in the torso area! :)

Tink said...

Lord help me if I ever really need nursing care from her...she's sooooo rough!!
I can not believe you got these hysterical shots! I think it is quite clear who is the mean sister for sure! ;)

Cindy said...

Some people are just wimps!